Recently Sysprobs opened it’s doors for guest bloggers and technical writers who like to share and gain knowledge without running individual websites. It was quite successful, because I can see several users registered their self as writers here.
If you have not registered yet, click here to register and become a guest writer here. More information available here.
Even though, there are several registrations took place, but no one submitted any articles so far . Therefore I have decided to publish a guide on how to submit your valuable article here. If you are new to blogging, then I’m sure things will be new and different when you login to sysprobs guest writers area.
Steps to Submit your Great Content.
1) Log in with the user name and password to writers area.
2) First thing you have to do is; modify your profile. This gives clear idea and exposure to readers at Sysprobs about you and your website/products. Do not forget to change the password.
Click on ‘Profile’ at left side and fill up the all details you have.
Type your new password and confirm it. Press Update Profile button.
3) I highly recommend to prepare your article or guide in Word processing software (like MS word) to make your life easy.
Now go to Posts then select All New.
4) Type the title. Make sure ‘Visual’ is always enabled and click Show Kitchen Sink button as shown below to get more editing options.
5) If its a small guide and you are good in formatting texts, then type your content here. If not, copy the content from pre prepared MS Word document, press MS Word icon in editing bar.
Now press Ctrl V to paste the content you copied from MS Word document.
6) Above step will add your content to original post area. Unfortunately, this does not import your pictures/screen shots you added in MS word guide. We have to do it manually.
Click the cursor where you want to add the picture inside your guide and click on ‘Add an Image’ icon.
Browse the picture from your local computer.
Note – Please make sure maximum picture width is 620 Pixels.
After uploaded the picture, press ‘Insert into Post’ button. Do not enter any more details in inserting picture area.
7) I suggest to Save your guide very frequently while you are editing, even though automated saving option is already enabled.
To make your life easy, you do not need to type or fill any more fields while submitting a article. I will take care the balance.
8.) After properly inserted your content and uploaded the pictures, press ‘Submit for Review’ button at top right corner.
You can press Preview button to see how your guide will look in sysprobs.
That’s it, your job is done.
Your article will be reviewed first, if it meets the guideline, then it will be published after formatted properly, filled SEO (Search Engine Optimization) factors, category, tags and picture optimization.
I will contact you personally for any required information for your article. Also, I will let you know when your article will be published.
I will be adding some cool revenue sharing programs for guest writers to make some extra money. So register now and start writing.
You can always contact me for any inquiries related to gust blogging.
Have Fun and Welcome.