Windows 7 Sidebar
Windows 7 sidebar, no more talk about sidebar in windows 7 since it’s not available as sidebar. Therefore, if you are seeing the windows 7 first time after the installation, do not think windows 7 sidebar is missing. Microsoft realized the sidebar problem with windows vista and they changed it in windows 7. Read more about why you should disable sidebar in windows Vista.
in Windows 7 only gadgets can be seen by users, one shadow bar at right side on your desktop and sometimes top of your files, and irritating users…etc, not in windows 7.
Still, you can see the gadgets in your windows 7 desktop and selecting and adding them. To add gadgets on the desktop, Right click on the desktop and select Gadgets.
Select the gadgets you want to add. These gadgets can be moved and located anywhere on the desktop.
Each gadgets go separate options you can modify. To get the options of the gadget, just right click on the gadget.
Opacity of Windows 7 Gadgets
Opacity of each gadget can be changed, and when you move the mouse top of it, it comes to 100%. Select opacity from the options to change it.
Change Size of Windows 7 Gadgets
Size of gadget, whether small or large can be change by a small arrow next to each gadget.
Windows 7 sidebar and gadgets don’t consume memory and processor like windows 7. So it’s a big release for windows 7 users.
Remove Windows 7 Sidebar and Gadgets
It’s easy; just close the all gadgets from windows 7 desktop. It will close the windows 7 sidebar process also. Next time when you restart the computer, the gadgets you closed will not show up.
Permanently Remove Windows 7 Sidebar and Gadgets
To remove windows 7 sidebar and gadgets from your computer, follow the steps.
1) Go to control panel and open ‘Programs and Features’
2) Select ‘Turn Windows features on or off’ on left side as mentioned in below picture.
3) Look for ‘Windows Gadget Platform’ from the list and remove the check box.
4) Once you click OK , it will remove the windows 7 sidebar and gadgets from computer permanently. You can reinstall windows 7 sidebar and gadgets by the same method by marking check box.
5) Restart the computer after the un installation
Now, Gadgets option cannot be found when you right click on desktop.