Sysprobs is open for all guest bloggers and technical writers as part of moving to next level. It’s now a mutli author blog with more community interaction. We will be adding some cool revenue sharing and rewarding programs to our guest bloggers in future, in simple words, when you write for Sysprobs , along with exposure and backlinks, you will also make money.
Why You should write here?
We are famous in desktop virtualization products, Hackintosh, Snow Leopard, Windows 7 and free tips topics. There is a nice geek community around this blog.
- Guest blogging gives some kind of self satisfaction and happiness when readers read and comment on your posts.
- You do not need to have a blog separately to share your knowledge, because you can write here now.
- The latest 7 Guest posts will be published in Sidebar with every 300,000 page impressions, so your articles will showed in all pages including home page.
- Get good quality back links with PR to your site and your websites or products will be well exposed.
Here are the few Strongest Reasons.
1) Daily Page View – More than 10,000
2) RSS Subscribers – More than 500
3) Email Newsletter Subscribers – More than 550
4) Google Page Rank – PR 2
5) Alexa Rank – Less than 100K
Category of your Guest Posts
Your articles must be useful and unique in following topics.
Desktop Virtualization – VMware, VirtualBox, VirtualPC, Parallels for Windows or Mac OS X.
Server Virtualization – VMware, Hyper-V, Oracle
Windows 7, Office 2007 and Office 2010
System Administration Tips and Tricks
Storages, NAS, iSCSI with Physical and Virtual Servers
Latest Linux Operating Systems tips and tricks.
Hackintosh on PC and Virtual environment.
Mac OS X Snow Leopard tips and tricks.
Apple, iPhone and iPad Apps developments and tips
- Your post must be original and must have never been published before on the Internet.
- You agree to not publish the post anywhere else (i.e., in your own blog or as a guest post in other blogs) before and after publishing on sysprobs.
- You can include up to two links in the byline, which will be displayed at the bottom of the post
- You can’t use SEOd anchor text for your links
- You agree to allow me to change anything inside your post before and after publishing.
- I’m not an English expert, but please don’t let me correct language errors.
- You are free to promote your posts in any ways ( Social networking, commenting, emails), but Please DO NOT spam.
- Upload the pictures and screenshots used in your posts.
- No affiliate links or self promotional sentences in your post.
- All articles will be published after review.
How To Join Sysprobs
1) Register yourself here
2) Password will be sent to your email.
3) Log in to your control panel and submit the article with required pictures or videos.
I highly recommend you to subscribe our newsletter for further communication.
Feel free to contact me regarding guest blogging.