Touchscreen laptops are getting very popular, and Windows 10 and Windows 11 have good support for these displays and touchscreen monitors. Most people would think that touchscreen laptops are expensive, but cheaper ones are also available. Many of the best touchscreen laptops under $400, $500, or $600 are available to be purchased from Amazon. New Intel processors and newer RAM technologies are energy efficient, so that you will get better battery life in touch screen laptops. While the best ones are a bit hard to find, we have compiled a list for you.
We have selected the right models in each price range and listed their main features and Pros/Cons. A good touchscreen laptop gives the ability to interact with the OS and programs easily and effectively, like using a mouse pointer. Some laptops need a stylus, but recent laptops have excellent human finger touch support.
Since touch screen technology adds extra expense to a laptop, you will find it difficult to choose a high-end laptop with touch screen capability. Though the famous Microsoft Surface Pro and SurfaceBook come with touch screens and high specs, they are expensive in the market.
Let’s jump to our collection. The price of these laptops may be different when you read this review, but it is worth going for a high-end laptop even though it looks expensive.
List – Best Touchscreen Laptops Under $400, $500, $600
Price Range $400:
12. Lenovo Ideapad 3 Laptop
The Lenovo IdeaPad 3 Laptop is a powerful and versatile laptop for getting through school, work, and other tasks. Featuring the 11th Generation Intel Core i3-1115G4 Processor, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD, and UHD Graphics engine, it runs quickly with little lag time. You could keep the expectation low on this model because of the price tag, which is under 400$.
The 15.6″ HD touchscreen displays sharp visuals combined with Dolby Audio which provides clear audio with stereo speakers. Connectivity features such as Wireless-AC Wi-Fi 5 and Bluetooth 5 allow you to connect to your devices without hassle. You can enjoy up to 7 hours of battery life on a single charge or plug in the AC adapter when needed. This model doesn’t come with a backlit keyboard.
You can use multiple ports to connect your peripherals, including two USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports and one USB 2.0 Type-A port, along with an HDMI port, combination audio jack, multi-format SD media card reader, and a built-in HD Webcam with a microphone.
- Reasonably good hardware for the price
- 8GB DDR4 RAM
- 256GB PCIe VNMe SSD
- Not equipped with a backlit keyboard
- Only 7 hour battery life
- 【Memory & Storage】Memory is 8GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once. Hard Drive is 256GB PCIe Solid State Drive which allows to fast bootup and data transfer
11. Lenovo Newest C340
The Lenovo Newest C340 15.6” FHD Touchscreen 2-in-1 Chromebook Laptop combines power, performance, and style perfectly. This device features an 8th Gen Intel Core i3-8130U mobile processor, 4GB DDR4 RAM, 64GB eMMC flash memory, plus 64GB Micro SD card storage. It has plenty of storage options as a Chromebook.
The Full HD screen is a 10-point multitouch display with 1920×1080 resolution that can work flawlessly with the Chrome OS. Remember, this model is not a Windows or Linux OS laptop. This laptop has 802_11_AC WLAN Connectivity and Bluetooth 4.0 technology for connectivity, two USB 3.1 Type C Ports, and one USB 3.1 Type-A port. With a built-in camera and required audio connectors, this laptop is much more suitable for school, online studies, and meetings that can be done via the Chrome OS.
It has 4 Cell 51Wh Lithium Polymer Battery for extended use without recharging. Its durable grey finish is easy to clean and lightweight at just 4.37lb, making it a great choice for work or play on the go!
- Thin, light, and portable design
- Huge screen
- Expensive compared to other Chromebooks on the market
- The touchpad is not very good
- 15.6'' Full HD Touchscreen The 1920 x 1080 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity. IPS technology for wide viewing angles. Energy-efficient LED backlight
10. HP 15.6-Inch HD Touchscreen Laptop
HP has always been good at developing a laptop with great specifications. This laptop is not an exception to its quality work at a budget-friendly price.
HP 15.6-inch HD laptop comes at a very low price yet is equipped with many decent specs. The touch display has a 1366×768 pixel resolution and provides 10-finger multi-touch support. Inside the beautiful black chassis, this laptop packs the Intel Quad-Core Pentium Silver Processor N5000 with the ability to turbo boost up to 2.7GHz, Intel HD Graphics 620, 4GB RAM, and 1TB mechanical hard drive.
Overall, HP provided the best that we could for such a low price. The price falls under $300.
- Budget-friendly laptop
- Good performance with decent speed
- Good battery backup
- It does not have a DVD player
- Do not have SSD, which may cause some lags
- 15.6" HD LEDTouchscreen Display (1366 x 768), 10-finger multi-touch support
9. Dell Inspiron 15 6″ HD Touchscreen
Dell is a US-based company with a good track record for building the best laptops and desktop PCs. The laptop we are discussing here is named the ‘Flagship Premium’ product. No wonder it will be packed with several useful specs.
This weighs about 5.07 pounds and does not go heavy on your briefcase. You can easily carry it around. The 15.6″ display brings the beauty of 1366×768 pixels resolutions with LED-backlit and the power of the touchscreen. It doesn’t stop there; with the help of integrated Intel HD Graphics 620, it delivers darker blacks and sharp colours that stand out and makes an amazing graphics experience.
Also, this touchscreen laptop is powered by the 8th Gen Intel i5 processor. Gettings a touch screen laptop with an i5 processor for around $400 is a great deal on the market. Here is another point; guess what? It comes with 256GB SSD storage that allows the Windows OS and other applications to work faster and users to store more data.
- Built using SSD storage for faster performance.
- Powerful processor for the money
- Not for intensive work.
- No DVD drive
- Powered by 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8265u mobile Processor smart dual-core processing performance for HD-quality computing. 15. 6" Led backlit touchscreen with True-life HD. Lets you enjoy your favorite movies, shows and games in stunning 1366 x 768 resolution.
Read Also: Most expensive laptops in the world
Touchscreen Laptops under $500
8. HP 15-Inch HD Touchscreen Laptop
HP has always been keen to focus on small details while building computers. As a result of their perfection, we have the ‘HP Pavilion Business Laptop’ with an elegant design encased in the beautiful silver chassis.
The major difference between this laptop and others in this list is the processor type. It has the latest 10th Gen i5 processor, which is pretty decent.
This beauty brought ease to work with its 10th Gen Intel i5 processor that turbo boosts up to 3.4GHz. Along with the Intel UHD Graphics 620, the 15.6-inch diagonal HD touchscreen allows users to enjoy the beauty of high-definition videos, graphics-intensive games, and much more. The variant we are talking about has 8GB RAM and 512GB SSD. 512GB SSD allows storing plenty of data on this laptop.
This model has two mics and advanced noise reduction software to improve the video chat or recording. It can meet your multimedia, professional, and educational requirements.
Overall, it is a high-quality, budget laptop that can complete the load of work without compromising the performance and graphics and is easy to carry around.
- Elegant design and a lightweight laptop that catches the attention.
- Faster disk with more space (512GB SSD)
- Large display with HD experience at a fairly good price.
- Long battery life provides the freedom to work outside.
- Missing a good display card
- RAM not upgradeable
7. ASUS 2023 Vivobook 15.6″ FHD Touchscreen
The ASUS Vivobook 15.6″ FHD Touchscreen is the ultimate touchscreen laptop under 500, offering excellent features and performance to help power through your day. Powered by an Intel Core i3-1115G4 processor, up to 3.9GHz clock speed, 20GB RAM, and 1TB PCIe SSD storage allow for lightning-fast loading times of all your apps and files.
The stylish 1920 x 1080 resolution display boasts impressive color and clarity in Full HD quality, while the thin and light design allows you to take it wherever you go. Plus, with a backlit keyboard, fingerprint reader, HDMI port, and the latest Windows 11 operating system installed out of the box, you can quickly get started with your work and projects without any delays.
The ErgoLift hinge design also improves cooling and typing comfort while allowing for better sound quality from the built-in dual speakers.
- Fast performance with Intel Core i3 processor and 20G RAM
- Large 15.6″ FHD Touchscreen display
- 1TB PCIe SSD storage offers plenty of space for large media libraries
- Reasonable price point under $500
- No dedicated graphics card
- Battery life is shorter than average at only 7.5 hours per full charge
- 【Efficient Intel 11th Gen i3 Processor】11th Generation Intel Core i3-1115G4 (2 Cores, 4 Threads, 6MB Cache, Base Frequency at 1.7 GHz, up to 3.9 GHz) Intel Turbo Boost Technology delivers dynamic extra power when you need it
6. HP Pavilion Laptop 15.6″ HD Touchscreen
Here is a touchscreen laptop with an AMD processor in the 500$ price range. Put sleek design and superior performance on your desk with the HP Pavilion Laptop. This laptop has a 15.6” HD Touchscreen display which offers an impressive viewing experience. Powered by an AMD Ryzen 3 3250U Processor, it beats even Intel’s 7th gen i7-7500U processor in terms of performance.
With its 16GB RAM and 512GB SSD storage, you can multitask effortlessly or store large files such as movies and photos. Plus, its long battery life (up to 7.5 hours) ensures you can work away from the plug for long periods. Its backlit keyboard is also great for low-light situations. All this comes packed into a compact design that won’t take up too much room on your desk, so you can get things done wherever you go.
It comes with Windows 10; you can upgrade to Windows 11 since it has almost all recommended hardware configurations for Windows 11. It is an amazing touchscreen laptop under 550$ with AMD, 16GB RAM, and 512GB SSD- What else do you want in this price range?
- Good hardware configuration
- Compact design
- Long battery life
- Windows 11 Ready
- Difficult to upgrade hardware components
- The graphics card isn’t the best option for gaming
- 【Upgraded】RAM is upgraded to 16GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once; Hard Drive is upgraded to 512GB Solid State Drive to allow faster bootup and data transfer. Original Seal is opened for upgrade ONLY. If the computer has modifications (listed above), then the manufacturer box is opened for it to be tested and inspected and to install the upgrades to achieve the specifications as advertised.
5. Dell Newest Inspiron 15 3511 Laptop
This Dell Newest Inspiron 15 3511 Laptop perfectly combines performance and portability. It has a 15.6″ FHD Touchscreen display that’s great for multitasking and viewing high-definition content. Powering the laptop is an Intel Core i5-1035G1 processor with an 8MB Cache, which offers superb performance in demanding tasks.
The laptop comes packed with 12GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB PCIe SSD, and SD Card Reader for quick storage options. For connectivity, it features 802.11ac WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, a standard 1×1 HDMI output onboard, and more! Plus, this Inspiron has a Webcam for video calls & meetings. There are various hardware options available if you invest a little more in your purchase, such as upgrading the RAM or storage capacity so you can have even better performance tailored specifically for you!
- Powerful hardware for the price
- You can customize the hardware based on your budget
- The basic 265GB maybe not enough
- No discrete graphics card for superior performance
- High Speed RAM And Enormous Space 12GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once; 256GB PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive allows to fast bootup and data transfer
Here is a good video about touchscreen laptops:
Price Range $600:
4. ASUS VivoBook Flip 14
ASUS VivoBook line of laptops is the thinnest and light Windows laptop available. They are the most portable and have the most premium design and build. This ASUS VivoBook is a really good touchscreen laptop for around 600 dollars if you need a very thin and lightweight laptop. The ASUS VivoBook Flip TP412UA-DB51T weighs just under 3.5 lbs and is just under half an inch thick, which makes it a very portable touchscreen laptop. The 2-in-1 design with this laptop works well so that you can have it in tablet or laptop mode.
The 8th Gen i5 processor is powerful and efficient enough to handle most tasks on this tiny stylish touchscreen laptop. It can easily manage web browsing, word processing, entertainment, and even basic gaming. The touchscreen display is very bright and has good color accuracy, so it will look good when watching TV shows or movies.
- Thin and light design
- It stays cool even with a fanless design
- Excellent ergonomic design
- It comes installed with bloatware
- The sound from the speakers is very weak
- Powerful & efficient Intel Core i5-8250U 1.6GHz (up to 3.4GHz); 256GB SSD HDD, 8GB DDR4 RAM.
3. Dell Newest Inspiron 15 3000 Series Laptop
Introducing the Dell Inspiron 15 3000 Series laptop. It features a flashy 15.6″ FHD anti-glare LED display with narrow borders, 220-Nits text brightness, and a wide viewing angle to enjoy content in stunning detail wherever you go. This laptop is equipped with an Intel 10th Gen Core i5 1035G1 Quad-Core Processor along with 16GB high-bandwidth RAM and 1TB PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive to deliver superior performance in multitasking with fast boot speed and data transfer capability.
It also includes Windows 11 Home 64-bit OS, multiple connectivity ports, built-in HD webcam with integrated dual-array digital microphones for efficient communication. Its 3-Cell 41WHr Li-ion Battery gives you long-lasting power to ensure continued usage of up to 6 hours per charge, perfect for long journeys or upcoming classroom sessions. All these advanced technologies are packed into an ultra-slim 0.74-inch body that weighs only 3.82 pounds for effortless mobility and style.
Though the processor is slightly outdated (10th Gen) compared to 12 or 13th Gen nowadays, the 16GB RAM and 1TB NVMe storage are an excellent add-on for the laptop’s price. Don’t forget; it is a touchscreen laptop with all these configurations and Windows 11.
- Good CPU and RAM for smooth multi-tasking
- Multiple ports
- Windows 11
- Battery life could be better
- Could not handle graphic-intensive games
- 【Processor】Intel 10th Gen Core i5 1035G1 Quad-Core Processor (Upto 3.6GHz max boost clock, 6MB L3 cache, 4 cores, 8 threads)
2. Dell Inspiron 5570
This Dell Inspiron 5570 is another variant of their latest model, 5593. It has a 15.6-inch full HD touchscreen panel, which is impressive because it is precise. The overall design and feel of the Dell Inspiron 5570 are very premium, and it has a very good thin and lightweight design. It has the 8th Gen Quad-Core i5 processor. The best type of processor you can get under this budget. The Quad-Core i5 processor with 16GB RAM and 512GB SSD can make this laptop worthy.
Even under load, there is not a lot of noise from the cooling fan, and the temperature also does not go very hot. Due to its performance, the Dell Inspiron 5570 is great for work, college, programming, and some light gaming. You get a 1TB normal hard disk in this model for additional disk space requirements. 512GB SSD + 1TB HDD will fulfil all data storage demands on this laptop.
- Best build quality with thin and light design
- Excellent hardware configuration
- Great mouse touchpad
- Battery life is short
- Missing dedicated display card
No products found.
1. HP Pavilion Business Laptop, 15.6″ HD Touchscreen
The HP Pavilion Business Laptop is an excellent choice for business professionals who need a robust and reliable device. But, as a home user, you can also consider this touch-screen laptop. It’s powered by an 11th Gen Intel Core i5 Processor and runs on Windows 11 with 16GB RAM to install and run multiple programs simultaneously.
With its long-lasting 8-9 hour battery life, HP Fast Charge, and Compact Design, you’re always connected and can go where you need to be quick. Enjoy clear audio from dual speakers and easily record media with the Multi-Format SD Card Reader. Connectivity is fast and smooth with Realtek RTL8822CE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2×2) Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 5 Combo technology.
The availability of the USB-C allows you to connect multiple devices to this laptop. You can extend the screens or connect multiple port converters to this port to enhance the usage of the laptop. Also, the HDMI 1.4b on this model can support 4K video output than the traditional 1080p resolutions. With the 11th Gen processor, 16GB RAM/1TB SSD & Windows 11, you must consider this laptop as one of the best touch screen laptops in 2023.
- Powerpacked hardware configuration
- Fast Wireless connection
- Fast battery charging
- Still no dedicated display
- Not having good built quality as compared to some HP models.
- 7th Gen Intel Core i5-7200U (2. 5GHz, 3M Cache, Turbo up to 3. 10 GHz, Dual Core, Four Threads), 8 GB DDR4 memory, 256 GB Solid State Drive, Intel HD Graphics 620.
While tablets are easy to carry around, not everyone prefers them. So those were the top 12 best touchscreen laptops in 2023 in several price ranges (like under 400, 500, and 600 dollars) for those who prefer a touchscreen display on their laptops. Some of these traditional laptops, while some are 2-in-1, which means you can use them as tablets or laptops with Windows 11 and Windows 10.